If you are looking for the best mobile phone to buy under Rs 40,000 may not be simple, but after you search some worthy choice in our list, you can use the specs and description of the mobile which match the requirements and see what bring to the table. By this way, you can make an informed decision. There is a list of best mobile phones to purchase under Rs 40,000 this month is as below.
If you’re searching, you just might find an older Apple iPhone, maybe even a premium flagship now going for less. Samsung series should must have some best mobile phones in the list of the top 2 mobiles under Rs 40,000, and the same goes for other tier-1 brands like Sony, HTC and LG too and are Provided they’re in.
Table of Contents
Most of the mobile phone under the price of 40,000 come with various useful features that offer you a great overall experience. In this article, we will let you know about some of the best mobile phone under 40,000 in India. Every individual must have to know about all the various things before getting such a budget-oriented and a pocket-friendly laptop.
Before buying a best mobile phone or any electronic device you must have a crystal clear idea about that product, you must have to know all its features and its specifications like its brand, operating system, storage, processor, RAM and ROM, warranty and service, and many more. And here in this article, you get all these details properly. Read below carefully to understand all these terms clearly
OnePlus 8 is a awesome mobile phones that comes with great features and performance. The display has a water drop design and offers you a excellent viewing experience. As with any other OnePlus smartphones, the camera of this mobile phone is also up to the mark using which anyone can capture in good landscape mode. To provide massive long-time power supply, there is a massive battery that give 30W Wrap charging system. The internal storage is huge but there is no need to expand. This mobile is so Power and performance
OnePlus 8 has a water drop screen, which has a 6.55-inch tall. The AMOLED display provides you the excellent viewing experience with 1,080 x 2,400 pixels screen resolution and a pixel density of 402ppi. Further, the device has an aspect ratio of 20:9 and a refresh rate of 90Hz. It has the bezel-less display of the smartphone is protected with a Corning Gorilla Glass.
- Android v10 (Q)
- Performance(Best In Class) : Octa core (2.84 GHz, Single Core + 2.42 GHz, Tri core + 1.8 GHz, Quad core), Snapdragon 865, 6 GB RAM
- Display(Very Good) : 6.55 inches (16.64 cm), 402 PPI, Fluid AMOLED, 90 Hz Refresh Rate
- Camera(Very Good) : 48 MP + 16 MP + 2 MP Triple Primary Cameras, Dual LED Flash, 16 MP Front Camera, Screen flash
- Battery(Very Good) : 4300 mAh, Warp Charging, USB Type-C Port
- Great build and ergonomics, the phone feels smaller than it actually is.
- Super bright, accurate and smooth 90Hz OLED screen.
- One of the best-sounding stereo speakers in town.
- Excellent battery life even in 90Hz mode.
- Competitive fast charging.
- OxygenOS with more features than ever.
- Satisfactory main camera performance with great Night mode.
- A bit pricey outside of China and India, costs more than the 7T Pro when accounting for the storage.
- The camera setup is a downgrade compared to the 7T and 7T Pro – a useless macro instead of telephoto.
- The 2x zoom is no match for a proper telephoto and the ultra-wide has no AF.
- 4K videos not sharp enough.
- No wireless charging and no official IP68 certification (except for T-Mobile and Verizon units).
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE video
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE is a very profitable mobile phone in the high-end device from the brand. It has a AMOLED display which is equipped by a pixel density of 405ppi provides you a stunning video graphical experience. The great rear camera setup along with 32MP front camera turns it into an ideal choice for the selfie admirable out there. Apart from these, the Dolby Atmos speakers of the smartphone make it a complete deal worth investing in. This mobile phone has a Powerful RAM backed up by impressive battery setup
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE has a 6.5-inch AMOLED display having a pixel density of 405ppi and a screen resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels. The device has an aspect ratio of 20:9 beside with a refresh rate of 120Hz.
- Android v10 (Q)
- Performance(Excellent) : Octa core (2.73 GHz, Dual Core + 2.5 GHz, Dual core + 2 GHz, Quad core), Samsung Exynos 9 Octa, 8 GB RAM
- Display(Very Good) : 6.5 inches (16.51 cm), 405 PPI, Super AMOLED, 120 Hz Refresh Rate
- Camera(Excellent) : 12 MP + 8 MP + 12 MP Triple Primary Cameras, LED Flash, 32 MP Front Camera, Screen flash
- Battery(Very Good) : 4500 mAh, Fast Charging, USB Type-C Port
- IP68 rating for dust and water protection, variety of color options.
- Smooth 120Hz Super AMOLED display.
- Top-class battery life.
- Getting the 5G version bags you a Snapdragon-powered Galaxy in Europe.
- The ultra wide and tele cameras aren’t the downgrades they appear to be compared to the other S20s, the triple camera as a whole is mostly great.
- Bundled with a slow 15W charger.
- Plastic back looks fine but is the opposite of ‘premium’.
- No AF for selfies, unreliable portrait mode on the front cam.
- 4K video recording is uninspiring.
OPPO will launch not only Find X2 Pro, but also two younger brothers on the market. In this review we will talk about OPPO Find X2 Lite. This is a mid-range smartphone with a few
OnePlus 8 OnePlus yesterday presented its new two top-of-the-range smartphones to the world. After reviewing OnePlus 8 Pro, let’s move on to the “basic” version. Let’s find out if the non-Pro version remains the most
https://amzn.to/2NtXB2Y Previous Next Best mobile Phone under 55000 in India Iphone 11 We took some time to test the “XXL” version of the iPhone 11 Pro as well. It was our companion for all the
In addition to the Pro variant, Xiaomi has also launched a “standard” version of Xiaomi Mi 10 in this first half of 2020, and it is this version that we review today in these pages,